3

Re: Ah garet's diary on Jan 19

Posted by 小小小熊貓 on Thursday, January 20, 2005 in
Regarding the gender issue shared by Ah great, I sudden recur my trip to Nepal. At that moment, I really wish I was born male.
This is mainly relate to the biological factors: Better muscle and sexual concern. First, you need not worry and concern about monthly painful at all. Second, more convenience and safe especially when you are travel alone, at least, the vitcims of rape are usually female.
By the way, I am just curious to know whether men ever thought of being women? What is their reason and rationale behind?

As we are living in a patriarchal societies, women are always seen or treated as the subordinate to men. Although the situation had improved dramatically nowadays, but I fully understood that men and women could never stand at the same level as we have the basal differences. Just cross my mind that if people have a chance to choose their sex, would they choose to keep it or not? Will there be any differences among the choice between men and women? However, I am still glad that I can have equal opportunities in education and work when compared to the traditional societies.

3 Comments


無可否認,女仔一個去旅行係冇咁方便。不過出得門,都一定要小心o的,呢方面男女都一樣。而且掉返轉講,女仔去旅行都有女仔o既好處呀,例如會特別受人歡迎之類...


thanks for you comment...I really hope i can have a trip sometime, go to somewhere remote on my own...

Copyright © 2009 小熊貓遊樂園 All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.